Friday, December 7, 2012

3 Months

Last week Sims turned 3 months old!


Its crazy how much she has changed in just a few weeks!  She did have some pretty big milestones this past month.  Sleeping 12 hours and rolling over were the big ones.  Now she is "talking" all the time.  She has the cutest little voice! 


She eats 4 times a day and naps 3 times - 2 "formal" naps, and one "cat nap" in her chair around 5:30.
Thankfully, she is a much better napper than Millie was at this age.



She is SUCH a precious baby, and she absolutely melts my heart.
I am constantly hugging and kissing this baby.  
Who could resist this??....




I feel like with Millie, I was always anticipating the next stage, but with Sims I feel like I am clinging for her to stay a baby!  She is growing TOO fast!

I feel like just yesterday, Millie was 3 months...


Now that 3 month old is running around the yard while I take pictures of her baby sister...


One things for sure, both 3 month olds liked relaxing under our tree in the front yard.
Sims taking pictures at 3 months on left; Millie taking 3 month pictures on the right...


Happy 3 months my precious Sims!!


We are so blessed to have you!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby and wonderful photos! Love to you all.
    Aunt Trisha

    ReplyDelete