Wednesday, January 16, 2013

4 (1/2) Months!


Of course I am 2 weeks late, but this precious baby is 4 months old!!!


She is SUCH a happy baby and is always smiling.
She has such a sweet nature about her, and really is so easy.
She is always along for the ride, and hardly cries!  


She loves to play and especially loves to grab her feet.
I call her my "rolly polly" because she won't stay still.  The second I put her down, she starts to roll (which is funny since Millie NEVER rolled... ever).


She adores her big sister...


and her big sister adores her...


I love watching their interaction.  Millie loves to help with "Simsie," as she calls her, and gets so excited when Sims does new things.


She went for her 4 month check up 2 weeks ago, and the doctor said she looked great!!

Weight: 15 lbs. 3.5 oz. -- 75%
Height: 25 1/4" -- 85%
Head: 15 3/4" -- 40%


Sims you completely melt my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment